Vegan Penang Curry
3 Tbs olive oil
1 small onion diced
5 tbs of Penang Curry paste
1 red pepper sliced
1 yellow pepper sliced
1 cup broccoli
1 cup cauliflower
1 pack of tofu cubed and fried ( air fryer )
3 cups of Coconut Milk
6 kaffir lime leaves
1 cup chopped kale
2 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs soy sauce
1 lime juiced
6 cherry tomatoes cut half
1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
- Cube tofu, toss with 1 tbs of the oil and sprinkle some garlic powder, air fry until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbs of oil to wok or sauce pan, heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add curry paste, heat until fragrant
- Add coconut milk and bring to a light boil
- Add vegetables and stir for 5 minutes
- Add cubed fried tofu, stir and cook for another 3 min
- Add chopped kale, stir
- Add kafir lime leaves stir together
- Add sliced tomatoes, maple syrup and soya sauce.
- Squeeze lime juice
- Cook for another 2 minutes
- Add Thai basil, stir until wilted
- Serve with your favourite rice. Enjoy!!