Stacked Tuna Poke with Crispy Wontons
For the tuna
- 1/2 pound sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes or diced
- 2 tablespoons of sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamara
- 2 tablespoons of Agave syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Srirachi
- 1 handful of fried wontons or tortilla chips
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro
- 1 good pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and sriracha. Gently toss to combine and set aside in fridge for 15 minutes up to 1 hour while you prepare the guacamole.
For the Guacamole
- To make the guacamole, half one ripe avocado, scoop into a bowl. Combine jalapeno, cilantro, sea salt. Mash and set aside.
- To assemble, have a 3” ring mold or a bowl to form the stack. Add guacamole, spread around then top with the tuna mixture. Remove the ring mold. Top with some extra jalapeno and a few sprigs of cilantro. Squeeze some Sriracha and serve with your favorite chips.